Frequenty Asked Questions
- How safe is my data??
Extremely safe. Stored on 3 Amazon cloud servers simultaneously with a 99.9999999% redundancy. Plus a daily backup on programmers own server as well.
- Can i restrict what computers i use it on?
Yes. Go to Staff settings restrict by IP Address
- What computers can i use it on?
Mac," PC, iPad, other tablets and smart phones.
- What happens if my computer dies or is stolen?
Continue where you left off on another computer. No need to worry about losing data, reinstalling software and backups.
- How many users?
Please check under plans.
- Can I restrict access to my staff?
Yes, Under Settings / Staff / Restrictions.
- Can I duplicate previous jobs of a customer?
Of course, using our clone button.
- Can I run customer reports?
Yes, There are numerous reports with more being added as requested.
- How do I notify customers that their job is ready to collect?
You can send an SMS or email from within the program.
- Can/does it record my correspondence with customers?
Yes, under history of your customer.
- Can I apply discounts to my customers?
Yes, you can apply a discount tag under your customer for a repeat discount or you can apply discounts on the job or sales.
- How do tags work with customers?
Tags are like a sticky note and can be used for all sorts of things. ie you may set a tag for local photography club, and apply it to everyone who is a member. From here you could then call up everyone who is a club member to do an email or SMS campaign.
- Can I override the markup on an individual item?
, simply go to the item you want and go to markups and add your new markup amount.
- Can I record stock levels?
Yes, this is a manual stock level though. Why? We have found that automatic stock levels do not work well in our industry to the the wastage and off cuts.
- Can I add my own items?
Of course. Go to Items, add item.
- Can I record where my items are stored?
Yes, under items you will see a storage field.
- Can I create templates?
Yes, please refer to video for more information.
- Can I quote multiple mats?
Yes, you quote as many multiple mats and mat fillets as you like.
- Can I use it for non-framing items?
Yes, under sales, you simply select line item and enter your item code.
- Can I apply discounts on a job or sale?
Yes, either on individual jobs, or whole sales.
- How do I set markups?
I suggest you watch our videos, as there are a couple of ways to do this.
- What are tags?
Tags are like a sticky note and can be used for all sorts of things. ie you may set a tag for local photography club, and apply it to everyone who is a memebr. From here you could then call up everyone who is a club member to do an email or SMS campaign.
- I only buy mouldings from some suppliers. Where do i set this.
Under Settings / suppliers. Simply click on your supplier and then on products and choose which items you purchase from this supplier.
- What reports can I do?
All sorts, please check them out under the reports tab. If there is not one there that you require, please let us know, and will include it in our future updates.
- What if i want to do a report not listed?
If there is not one there that you require, please let us know, and will include it in our future updates.
Updates and upgrades
- How often are suppliers pricelist updated?
As soon as new price lists come out we update them. We also contact the supplier the first of the month and request pricelists as well to ensure that we do not miss any.
- Do I need to do something when there is a software update?
No, all updates are automatic and you will be notified of any new features or changes as they happen.
- Can I speak to someone if I have a problem?
Yes. Please ring us if you have any queries or concerns.
- Does support cost?No.
- What if I am still having problems, can you resolve the problem for me remotely?Yes, if give us permission, we can help you setup or fix an issue. We will also make a video while doing so, so you can see exactly what we did.
- Does support cost?